Thursday 21 May 2015

One Layer Cards

Another simple card....but I'm liking it.  It' a Sympathy card for 4 Crafty Chicks.


The picture doesn't do it justice I don't think.  I've brushed Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo and Elegant Eggplant through a mask  on to plain card and stamped the flowers from Stampin' Up's Too Kind set.

And so as to finish on a happy note:


I've changed the theme of this card to a "Happy Birthday" and used the colours from the challenge on CAS Colours and Sketches

I think this technique is so effective!  Hope you like them!  

BFN
Linda

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful and serene, love them! Thanks for sharing your second card at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the soft colors and sentiment on your Sympathy card. Great CAS card! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.
    Tina - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these silhouette cards, very effective, pretty and elegant

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you've softly blended our colour combo on your silhouette card for your second entry at CC&S this week. Thanks. Stef x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both cards are lovely and I like your color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both cards are elegant but you sympathy one is beautiful and clean and simple. These cards are so hard to do and your technique is wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two very pretty cards here! Thanks for using our CC&S challenge colors on one of them. I like how you've used the colors (on both the cards) to highlight the silhouette images.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think....thanks for looking :-)